Savings, Money Market, Certificate of Deposits, and Retirement Accounts
A savings account with Triad Business Bank is a great first step toward financial well-being. Whether you have short- or long-term financial goals or just want to save for a rainy day, there is a Triad Business Bank option that will help you on your journey.
The basic account if you have a specific savings goal in mind. A Personal Savings account gives you the flexibility to meet your goals at your own pace.
- $500 minimum balance1
Personal Money Market Account:
Enjoy a Personal Money Market Account, with no minimum opening balance3 that allows access to your funds while typically earning more interest than traditional savings accounts.
- Competitive rates
Certificate of Deposits:
Are you a saver with long-term needs looking for higher returns? Our CDs may be a smart addition to your savings plan. You can lock in a fixed rate for a guaranteed term.
- Various terms to meet your needs, from three months to five years.
- Guaranteed fixed rate for the entire term.
- The security of FDIC insurance protection.
When it comes to setting your goals for retirement, we know every person may not have the same need. That’s why at Triad Business Bank, we offer a full range of individual retirement accounts (IRAs) to meet your specific needs. Whether it is a Traditional, Roth, Rollover or SEP IRA, our Private Banking Team has your investment options and future covered.
1. No minimium balance to open, a $500 minimum balance is required to earn the Annual Percentage Yield (APY). A monthly service charge of $10 will be charged if the balance requirement is not met.
2. The Personal Savings Account has an APY of 0% for balances from $0 to $499.99 and APY of 0.10% for balances greater than $500 as of July 31, 2020. Interest rates subject to change. Fees could reduce earnings. Minimum balance calculated daily.
3. No minimum balance to open, but for interest to post to your account you must maintain a minimum balance that would earn you at least $0.01 and maintain a $2,500 balance to avoid a $10 monthly maintenance fee. Fees could reduce the earnings on the account. Rates may change at any time without prior notice, before or after the account is opened. Interest paid on daily posted balance.
4. The Personal Money Market Account has tiered interest rates of 0.01% APY for balances from $0.01 to $2,499.99; 5) 0.10% APY for balances from $2,500.00 to $24,999.99; 6) 0.40% APY for balances from $25,000.00 to $99,999.99; 7) and 0.65% APY for balances greater than $100,000 as of March 1, 2021. All fees and benefits subject to change at any time without notice. Money Market accounts with balances below the $100,000 will cause the promotional APY to convert to the regular rate being offered on the daily posted balance of money market at that time.
Both Personal Savings and Money Market Accounts are limited to a total of six (6) preauthorized or automatic transfers or withdrawals, electronic banking transfers between other account or similar order per statement cycle period. An excess activity fee may be charged each time the transaction limits are