Commercial Checking Accounts
and Money Market Accounts
Small Business Checking:
This account is ideal for a business that typically maintains a lower account balance and has fewer transactional needs, while still providing flexibility and tools for your business continued growth.
- No minimum balance
- 150 transactions per month1
- No monthly service charge
Basic Business Checking:
Local small and midsize businesses find the financial insight and access they need for their continued growth and success with this account.
- $5,000 minimum balance2
- 250 transactions per month1
Business Plus Checking
Our Business Plus Checking Account provides greater clarity on how your business is spending its money and easier access to cash when you need it.
- $25,000 minimum balance2
- 500 transactions per month1
Analyzed Commercial Checking
We understand the financial demands of businesses with high transaction volume or advanced treasury management needs. The Analyzed Commercial Checking account is designed to meet these complex needs and everyday demands.
- Access to Treasury Solutions products and services3
- Reduce or eliminate service charges with a competitive earnings credit rate4
Business Money Market
Enjoy a Business Money Market Account, with no minimum balance5 that allows you to maintain access to your funds while maximizing your extra operating cash.
1. A fee of $0.35 will be charged for each additional transaction.
2. Minimum balance calculated monthly. A monthly service charge of $25 will be charged if the minimum balance is not met.
3. Treasury Management services are subject to an additional fee.
4. The earnings credit rate and the basis for the rate are subject to change without prior notice to you. Current rate information is available from your nearest banking center or by calling the main Triad Business Bank number.
5. No minimum balance requirement to open. A $10 monthly maintenance fee is applied, if a $2,500 balance is not maintained. Interest is earned when you maintain a minimum balance and earn at least $0.01. Fees may reduce the earnings on the account. Rates are subject to change at any time without prior notice, before or after the account is opened. Interest paid on daily posted balance.
The Business Money Market Account has tiered interest rates of 6) 0.01% APY for balances from $0.01 to $2,499.99; 7) 0.10% APY for balances from $2,500.00 to $24,999.99; 8) 0.75% APY for balances from $25,000.00 to $99,999.99; 9)1.00% APY for balances greater than $100,000 as of October 5, 2020. All fees and benefits subject to change at any time without notice. Money Market accounts with balances below $100,000 will result in the promotional APY to adjust to the regular rate being offered on the daily posted balance of money market at that time. Business Money Market Account is limited to a total of six (6) preauthorized or automatic transfers or withdrawals, electronic banking transfers between other accounts or similar order per statement cycle period. An excess activity fee may be charged each time the transaction limits are exceeded. Please refer to our Fee Schedule.